Slingshot forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slingshot forum

come and join the great world of slingshots

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi From Thistle!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thistle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Hi From Thistle! Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Thistle!   Hi From Thistle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Heya Lars !

I've said Hi once before on other Forums.
Your Forum looks way cool tho. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]It's a little different here, so I'm trying to figure out what all that stuff in the tool bar means. lol!  I have no idea what a "spoiler" is, or the meaning of "host" an image. Oh my gosh!

I'll try not to make too many mistakes during my learning curve. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also suppose to have a number of posts before I'm allowed to answer your Welcoming PM message. The message says: "You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages". I'm uncertain what the "post limit" is. I'll try to do that as soon as I can figure it all out.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

In the meantime, thank you for the WELCOME message.

I've only been involved in slingshots for just a little over 1 year, beginning last January 2013. I'm still learning and enjoying the new challenges of a new hobby without becoming too overwhelmed by it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have lots of other interests, but slingshots seems to fascinate me quite a bit. I don't know exactly why. I really like target shooting for fun. And I REALLY love the artistry of slingshots. I don't consider myself an artist, but I very much appreciate and enjoy the creativity of others. I like encouraging and supporting it as much as possible.

I like the 'Zombie' theme, so you may see a lot of green in my posts. I'll try to contain some of my exuberance. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I probably won't be too busy here, but if I can be of any help with something, please feel free to ask. And I'll also try to get some slingshot pix up soon.

You have FUN too, okay? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Grüß
Thistle

Oh BTW, I THINK I figured out the email thingy. As long as personal/private information is not showing up in my profile, I'm ok with that. I'm happy if I feel safe and welcome.

Last edited by Thistle on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Added "post limit" quote.)
Back to top Go down
Lardah(lars)
Admin
Lardah(lars)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Hi From Thistle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Thistle!   Hi From Thistle! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:36 am

hey Thistle,
it´s nice to see you on my forum
did you fixed it?

can you speak german?
would be cool
Back to top Go down
https://slingshotforum.forenverzeichnis.com
Thistle

Hi From Thistle! Empty
PostSubject: Heya Lars :D   Hi From Thistle! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Danke, Lars.

Es ist schön, Sie zu sehen!

Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ich habe gelernt, nur ein wenig in der 8th Klasse, aber nie verwendet es.

Aber keine Sorgen um mich. Sprechen Sie wie Sie wollen. Wie auch immer Sie am liebsten mit. Ich werde anzupassen. Ich bin flexibel und nicht anspruchs nichts. Es ist alles cool.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ich werde versuchen, einige pix für Sie später zu posten. Ich habe einige schön Schleudern. Einige wurden gegeben zu mich als Geschenk. Ich liebe sie alle.

Ja, ich glaube, ich habe alles aussortiert für jetzt.

Bis später.
Back to top Go down
Lardah(lars)
Admin
Lardah(lars)

Hi From Thistle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Thistle!   Hi From Thistle! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:53 am

your german is ... enough  Very Happy 
i can understand what you mean and you dont have to speak german  Smile 
of course you can post all of your slingys
i´d have an problem: i have too many to post them all here Laughing 
have a nice stay  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Thistle

Hi From Thistle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Thistle!   Hi From Thistle! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Thank you, Mr Administrator. But I do believe you are laughing. Laughing  Oh boy, it must be worse than I thought. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lardah(lars)
Admin
Lardah(lars)

Hi From Thistle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Thistle!   Hi From Thistle! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 am

Yep a little bit
 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi From Thistle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Thistle!   Hi From Thistle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi From Thistle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slingshot forum :: welcome-